How to Ace the Interview, Sell Yourself & Get Your Dream Job
Your Interviewer asks, “Why Should We Hire You?”
How would you answer this question? Are you answering it correctly?
This popular interview question has been around for years. Answering it correctly requires a deep understanding of four things: the company, its products, the interviewer, and most importantly, you.
It also requires you to make a pitch. Maybe you are not a salesperson. We understand. However, you still have something of value to sell… YOU!
How To Prepare for An Interview
INTERVIEW with DESIRE and GET HIRED was written to help you ace the interview, sell yourself, and get your dream job. The authors provide valuable interview tips, as well as information on how to prepare for an interview. Their insight will enhance your interview skills, transform how you view your personal brand, and give you a glimpse inside the mind of the interviewer.
Learn how to showcase your skills, character, past accomplishments, and enthusiasm to the interviewer. By marketing these traits, you will increase your confidence and gain the competitive advantage over other candidates.
As the owner of one of the nation’s leading executive search firms, Denise Wilkerson, along with her business partner and husband, Randy Wilkerson, create a proactive career plan for you to follow. Their industry knowledge, years of experience, passion for assisting job seekers and occasional humor will energize you to revamp your career goals. Join them as they plan six successful steps to win the job.
Best Interview Prep Book for Job Seekers
Explore how to:
- Create a plan to launch your career successfully into the future.
- Develop your personal brand and your online professional profile.
- Create a winning cover letter, resume, brag book and other documents.
- Learn how to interview and how to prepare for an interview.
- Answer common interview questions with confidence.
- Sell your skills and abilities and ask for the job.
- Show enthusiasm during the hiring process.
- Negotiate and discuss salary options during the job offer phase.
- Re-plan your career during downsizing, lay-offs and reductions in force (RIFs).
- Network with recruiters and other influential professionals in your industry.
Prepare for your next interview today, by reading INTERVIEW with DESIRE and GET HIRED!