Interview with Desire and Get Hired!
How to Ace the Interview, Sell Yourself & Get Your Dream Job
Learn Job Interview Preparation Tips and Techniques
For job seekers and candidates, Dandyworx offers INTERVIEW with DESIRE and GET HIRED, a job interview preparation book. Through six successful steps, the authors discuss how to prepare for a job interview, communicate during the interview process, and how to interview well. Discover the important questions to ask in a job interview.
As you read INTERVIEW with DESIRE, you will explore how to:
- Create a plan to launch your career successfully into the future.
- Develop your personal brand and your online professional profile.
- Create a winning cover letter, resume, brag book, 30-60-90-day plan and other documents.
- Learn how to prepare for an interview (phone, face-to-face, or video).
- Develop your interview skills.
- Answer commonly asked interview questions.
- Sell your skills and abilities and ask for the job.
- Show enthusiasm during the hiring process.
- Negotiate and discuss salary options during the job offer phase.
- Re-plan your career during downsizing and lay-offs.
- Network with recruiters and other influential professionals in your industry.
Hover over image to see back cover
Hire with Fire
The Relationship-Driven Interview and Hiring Method
Learn How to Hire Employees through a Relationship-Driven Interview and Hiring Method.
HIRE with FIRE, a recruitment & hiring book, discusses the relationship-driven interview and hiring method designed to help employers hire engaged employees. The book teaches how to interview someone and offers various interview techniques and creative ideas. These ideas are designed to improve the candidate experience, build your employer brand, and hire the right people. Filled with interview questions for managers, Hire with Fire will help you hire the right person for the job.
As you read HIRE with FIRE, you will explore how to:
- Develop a strategic hiring plan that will move your organization and its human capital successfully into the future.
- Write a job description that can guide the selection, onboarding, and performance review processes.
- Create interview questions that can guide you quickly through the selection process and help you hire the right person.
- Through the acronym, FIRE, you will discover four key characteristics found in successful employees and learn how to screen candidates for these important traits.
- Implement a new relationship-driven approach into your company’s hiring process, which will help you recruit top talent for years to come.
- Improve the candidate experience and build an employer brand that will continue to attract, engage, and retain top talent.
Hover over image to see back cover
A Note from the Authors
Denise & Randy Wilkerson
Our mission is to create better communication between the interviewer and interviewee during the interview process. And in turn, employers can hire the right person for the job, and job seekers can make the right career moves and get the job of their dreams!
Since 1997, we have used a recruiting and hiring method called, Hire with Fire. It evolved from years of professional practice and our observations of the way people communicate during the hiring process. Through our work, we have found that a large percentage of hiring managers often rely on their gut reaction alone to select candidates, without the use of a standardize hiring method. Hire with Fire offers managers and leaders within an organization a easy-to-use four-step method to help with question development, interviewing techniques, and the selection process.
As recruiters, we are often the go-between/mediator between the interviewer and interviewee. Following an interview, we listen to feedback from the manager and the candidate. Doing this for over two decades has led us to a deeper understanding of what variables can impact the interviewer’s hiring decision.
Interview with Desire and Get Hired was written to give you, the jobseeker, an inside look into the mind of the interviewer to help you stand out from other candidates during the interview and hiring process.
We wrote Interview with Desire and Get Hired to create a simple plan. The book offers job seekers six successful steps to win the job. As career coaches, we love to see candidates get the job they really want!
For Human Resources
For Job Seekers
Hiring and Interviewing News
Employment and career authors Denise and Randy Wilkerson will be live at the KY3 Career Fair in Springfield, Missouri on Friday, April 1st. Together, the couple
Here you are! You got the interview and now the interviewer asks you “Tell me about yourself“. What do you say when they ask you